Sandra 2013 – the latest version of its award-winning utility which includes remote analysis, benchmarking and diagnostic features for PCs, servers, PDAs, Smart Phones, small office/home office (SOHO) networks and enterprise networks. SiSoftware Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is an information & diagnostic utility...
It should provide most of the information (including undocumented) you need to know about your hardware, software and other devices whether hardware or software. It works along the lines of other Windows utilities, however it tries to go beyond them and show you more of what’s really going on. Giving the user the ability to draw comparisons at both a high and low-level. You can get information about the CPU, chipset, video adapter, ports, printers, sound card, memory, network, Windows internals, AGP, PCI, PCI-X, PCIe (PCI Express), database, USB, USB2, 1394/Firewire, etc.
SiSoftware, founded in 1995, is one of the leading providers of computer analysis, diagnostic and benchmarking software. The flagship product, known as “SANDRA”, was launched in 1997 and has become one of the most widely used products in its field. Nearly 600 worldwide IT publications, magazines and review sites use SANDRA to analyse the performance of today’s computers. Over 8,000 on-line reviews of computer hardware that use SANDRA are catalogued on our website alone.
Since launch, SiSoftware has always been at the forefront of the technology arena, being among the first providers of benchmarks that show the power of emerging new technologies such as multi-core, GPGPU, OpenCL, AMD64/EM64T/x64, IA64, NUMA, SMT (Hyper-Threading), SMP (multi-threading), AVX, FMA, SSE4.2, SSE4.1, SSE4A, SSSE3, SSE3, SSE2, SSE, MMX, Java and .NET.
SiSoftware Sandra Modules:
• System Summary
• Mainboard/Chipset/System Monitors Info
• CPU/BIOS Info
• APM & ACPI (Advanced Power Management) Info
• PCI(e), AGP, CardBus, PCMCIA bus and devices Info
• Video Information (monitor, card, video bios, caps, etc.)
• OpenGL Information
• DirectX (DirectDraw, Direct3D, DirectSound (3D), DirectMusic, DirectPlay, DirectInput) Info
• Keyboard Info
• Mouse Info
• Sound Card (wave, midi, aux, mix) Info
• MCI Devices (mpeg, avi, seq, vcr, video-disc, wave) Info
• Joystick Info
• Printers Info
• Windows Memory Info
• Windows Info
• Font (Raster, Vector, TrueType, OpenType) Information
• Modem/ISDN TA Information
• Network Information*
• IP Network Information*
• WinSock & Internet Security Information
• Drives Information (Removable Hard Disks, CD-ROM/DVD, RamDrives, etc.)
• Ports (Serial/Parallel) Info
• Remote Access Service Connections (Dial-Up, Internet)*
• OLE objects/servers Info*
• Processes (Tasks) & Threads Info
• Modules (DLL, DRV) Info
• Services & Device Drivers (SYS) Info*
• SCSI Information*
• ATA/ATAPI Information
• Data Sources Information*
• CMOS/RTC Information*
• Smart Card & SIM Card Information*
• CPU Arithmetic Benchmark (MP/MT support)
• CPU Multi-Media Benchmark (including MMX, MMX Enh, 3DNow!, 3DNow! Enh, SSE(2)) (MP/MT support)
• File System (Removable, Hard Disks, Network, RamDrives) Benchmark
• Removable Storage/Flash Benchmark
• CD-ROM/DVD Benchmark
• Memory Bandwidth Benchmark (MP/MT support)
• Cache & Memory Bandwidth Benchmark (MP/MT support)
• Network/LAN Bandwidth Benchmark
• Internet/ISP Connection Benchmark
• Internet/ISP Peerage Benchmark
• Hardware Interrupts Usage*
• DMA Channel Usage*
• I/O Ports Usage*
• Memory Range Usage*
• Plug & Play Enumerator*
• Hardware registry settings
SiSoftware Sandra 2013 Released: Device Performance Certification, General Processing (GP) for GPU/APU, .Net/METRO for Windows 8
In preparation for Windows 8 and its brand-new METRO API running on .Net (as used on Windows Phone 7.x), we have updated our .Net benchmarks that can measure .Net CLR performance. A new METRO style interface is also included for Windows 8 users. The GPGPU benchmarks have been upgraded to General Processing (GP) benchmarks, able to fully test the new APU (CPU+GPU) processors.
Using statistical analysis tools against the 1 million+ benchmark results submitted to the Official SiSoftware Ranker, you can now certify* whether your tested device operates at peak performance. Based on the quality and variability of the results you can determine whether there are issues with the device that need to be addressed.
Key features of Sandra 2013:
* 3 native architectures support (x86, x64, ARM).
* Huge official hardware support through technology partners (Intel, AMD/ATI, SiS, VIA).
* 5 native virtualisation technologies support (Virtual PC 7, Virtual Server 2005, Hyper-V Server, VMware Server/ESX, VMware WorkStation/Player)
* 3 native GPGPU/GPAPU platforms support (OpenCL, DirectX Compute Shader/DirectCompute, CUDA).
* 4 native Graphics platforms support (DirectX 11.x, DirectX 10.x, DirectX 9, OpenGL 2.0+).
* 10 language versions (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional, Simplified), Russian, Portuguese) in a single installer.
* Enhanced Sandra Lite (Eval) version (free for personal/educational use, evaluation for other uses)
Please select the platform you are currently using:
o Windows Phone 7.5-8.x (ARM)
o Android 2.2-3.x-4.x (ARM/x86/MIPS)
o Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8; Windows Server 2003/R2, 2008/R2, 2012 (32-bit x86)
o Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8; Windows Server 2003/R2, 2008/R2, 2012 (64-bit x64)
o Windows 8 (32-bit ARM)
o Windows Server 2003/R2, 2008/R2 (64-bit IA64) – Obsolete