BWMeter is a powerful bandwidth meter, monitor and traffic controller, which measures, displays and controls all traffic to/from your computer or on your network. Unlike other products, it can analyze the data packets (where they come from, where they go, which port and protocol they use). This makes it possible to distinguish between local and internet traffic for example.
BWMeter can also be used for traffic control by setting a speed limit for all kinds of connections or restricting access to certain internet sites.
• Graphical and numerical display of bandwidth
• User definable filters for measuring bandwidth
• User definable graphs to visualize bandwidth
• Can monitor all network interfaces / adapters
• Can monitor and display all traffic on the network
• Traffic control, access control and speed limits
• Creates daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
• Shows statistics of other computers running BWMeter
• Alerts and notifications
• Creates statistics of all local network and internet traffic
• Shows hostile internet traffic (hackers, viruses, etc.)
• Statistics can be exported / imported
• Easy installation and configuration with default options
• Supports LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up, etc.
• Can run as a Service (Windows NT, 2000, XP and 2003 only)
• Absolute flexibility
• Many options for full customization
• and much more...
Changes in BWMeter 6.5.1 (13.04.13):
* New: backup / restore / reset configuration in “About” dialog
* Fix: various small bug fixes and improvements
Home Page - http://www.desksoft.com