Maxthon Cloud Browser 4 is powered by Maxthon’s cloud engine, makes seamless web browsing no longer just a concept. These state-of-the-art, cloud-power, next-generation web browsers work in concert and make it easy for users to maintain a continuous experience, un-tethered to a single device or operating system.
Maxthon Cloud is not limited to a single device ecosystem or operating system: It moves files, data and web session information from browser to browser, unconfined by a single set of cloud products or devices. Maxthon Cloud creates continuity by addressing the fundamental issue faced by all web users today: how to manage information in a seamless and unified way while using many different devices. Doing this well requires a commitment to 3 major product principles. Maxthon Cloud for Windows uses the fast and efficient, innovative dual-core design using both Webkit and Trident, that ensure all web pages are displayed quickly and reliably.
Maxthon Cloud Browser launches the next era of web browsing, leveraging an innovative approach to technology and user experience design for which Maxthon is well known. It also represents the latest chapter of the rich dialogue Maxthon has had with its global community since the creation of My IE2.
Maxthon Cloud unique features:
• Lightning fast speed – Maxthon Cloud uses an optimized web engine that loads webpages and runs applications faster than any other browsers.
• Cloud syncing – Maxthon Cloud syncs user data, history and tabs across any platform their choice.
• Cloud download – Simultaneous storage of user downloads in the cloud;
• Cloud storage – You can create their own storage space in the cloud.
• Cloud pushing – You can push content (webpages, text, pictures and links) from any webpage to any device running Maxthon Cloud.
Maxthon Cloud Services:
• Cloud Push: Supports sending text, images, websites/links and tabs to Mac, Android and Windows operating systems.
• Cloud Download: Supports downloading files in various formats and uploading them to ‘My Cloud’ for backup on any device.
• My Cloud Tabs: Lets you pick up where you left off by automatically syncing your tabs to Android, iOS or Mac devices.
• Cloud Sync: Syncs account data (Favorites, Settings and Magic Fill data) to other devices.
• Reader Mode: Makes it easy to view articles by adjusting font sizes and removing ads and other distractions.
• Night Mode: Adjusts the brightness of the screen for low-light reading.
Features that Make Web Browsing Less Annoying and More Convenient:
• Magic Fill: Maxthon securely saves the names and passwords of websites you visit and then fills in that information when you return.
• Ad Hunter: Maxthon removes advertisements with one click, and automatically blocks annoying pop-up windows.
• New Session: Users and gamers can simultaneously log into the same website with different accounts.
• Source Sniffer: Extract all photos, embedded videos and audio files from a web page and download them with one click.
• SkyNote: Save and access text notes anywhere, anytime. You can also sync them across Windows and Android.
• “Do Not Track” protects your privacy by preventing ad networks from tracking you.
• Maxthon has a diverse selection of extensions for entertainment, information and social media.
• Extensions are easy to install and manage with just one click.
Easy Screen Grabs with Maxthon ‘Snap’:
• Click the camera button in the toolbar to easily and quickly capture a screenshot of the entire web page in one click! Watch the video tutorial now.
Security and Privacy:
• Safe site technology identifies websites you are about to visit and lets you know if they are safe and secure.
• Maxthon blocks malicious websites and phishing attempts for you, automatically.
• Easily launch a private browsing session that does not track history.
Maxthon Cloud works on Windows PC, Mac, Android and iOS.
Maxthon Cloud makes it easy to surf the web from a Dell PC to a user’s iPhone to a Samsung Galaxy tablet and back again.
Changes in Maxthon Cloud Browser 184.108.40.20600:
* Fixed: Menu display problem in Developer Tools
* Fixed: Crash problem caused by ‘Inspect Element’
* Fixed: Crash problem caused by java extensions