Offline Explorer Enterprise – powerful program that allows you to download as individual files or entire websites (HTTP, FTP and HTTPS) to your hard drive for later offline viewing on a separate computer, and users of local area networks – the program is built internal HTTP-Server.Then you can enable Offline Explorer to either load content only within the starting URL, only from the starting server, or from any location. Also, you can optionally load images from any location or try to explore all possible directories.
At the end of the wizard, you can select to immediately start the downloading task, generate a site map, download the project later or set up advanced settings.
In addition, you can filter content, files (e.g. text, images, video), URLs (exclusions, protocol, server, directory, filename). You can also configure download limits, parsing settings, translation mode, file copies and passwords used for protected websites.
• Very fast, simple and secure return of the files in the Web (including FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, MMS, PNM and RTSP-sites).
• Support for HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and User @ Site Proxy. Automatically detect proxy settings. Defining proxy settings from the configuration URL.
• Load up to 500 files simultaneously. Each project is loaded in parallel with others. You can configure the number of connections to download each project and the pauses between downloads of the Project.
• The ability to restrict re-qualify for HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and RTSP downloads.
• Downloaded web-sites can be viewed using your external browser or with the built-in browser. (Note: this option requires MSIE 3.02 or higher. Integrated browser supports an unlimited number of tabs for simultaneous viewing of web-pages.
• Downloaded web-pages can be printed from the built-in browser. Is also possible to print in full the whole site.
• Downloaded web-pages may be published on the Web or exported to another directory.
• The optional random delay between downloading files to simulate read man pages.
• Since Offline Explorer uses a modified options relative, downloaded files can be easily moved.
• Supports Drag-and-Drop (drag) links from your browser.
• Tracking contents of the Clipboard for manual or automatic creation of new projects.
• Fully configurable user interface (including toolbar) with a convenient wizard to create a new project
• Ability to perform background downloads.
• Providing support and extract links from Java and VB Scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (. CSS), Macromedia Flash (. SWF), XML / XSL / DTD, Table Of Contents (. TOC), MPEG 3 Play List (. M3U), Authorware (. AAM), Acrobat (. PDF), RealMedia (. SMIL,. RAM,. RPM), VRML (. WRL,. WRZ), QuickTime-video (. MOV), WAP-pages and MS NetShow Channel (. NSC) files.
• The only offline browser that fully supports all known XML-technologies, including XSL and DTD files.
• Support the use of Microsoft Internet Explorer cookies at startup.
• Multiple Project Templates make new Project creation simple.
• Downloaded sites easily exported to another location in the right format or added to a ZIP, MHT or HTML Help (. CHM) file (version Pro and Enterprise).
• Built-in Backup / Recovery Projects.
• Search the downloaded files for keywords in filenames or in text HTML. Searched keywords highlighted in the list of search results and found web-pages while viewing them.
• Operations on multiple projects quickly executed in the project tree.
• Built-in dial-up with the ability to disable the connection and automatically shutdown computer after download.
• Flexible filters the URL with powerful keyword support to fine tune your downloads.
• Manage download speed.
• Downloads can be scheduled, the queue or run from the command line.
Offline Explorer Enterprise combines ease of use of Offline Explorer with the power of Offline Explorer Pro and adds:
Upload • Ability to $ 100 million in the Project URL
• OLE-automation interface includes managing downloads from other applications
• The ability to update Projects with deleted files
• Creating Google Site Map
• Multithreaded analysis using all CPU cores
- Possibility of huge downloads
Enterprise Edition has been optimized to use as possible low memory during the download. We have redesigned the format queue analysis and map files. Map files are no longer loaded into memory and saved all the time on the disc. Offline Explorer Enterprise reads only the necessary part of the map to display a map of the Project or to add new entries.
Map file now have the extension. Mpx. They are incompatible with other versions of Offline Explorer. Offline Explorer Enterprise, if necessary converts old map files to the new format, but the reverse operation is not performed. So if you install Offline Explorer or Offline Explorer Pro version over the Enterprise, some of the information cards can be lost. The project files and other file formats – the same, so all settings, Projects and templates will be saved.
- Create your own decisions Offline
OLE-Automation opens Offline Explorer Enterprise to solution developers. Now you can write a program using Visual C + +, Visual Basic, Delphi or other COM-compatible development environment to start new downloads and processing downloaded web-sites via Offline Explorer.
Offline Explorer Enterprise provides full access to its folders, Projects and downloads. Complete support for OLE-automation discussed in detail in the section contents.
Changes in Offline Explorer Enterprise 6.6.3926, 4/17/2013:
* Improved exporting files with Unicode filenames
* Improved Ribbon menu
* Improved finding links in scripts
* Added Ctrl+wheel support to change zoom level in exported EXE files
* Improved creation of .primary files
* Improved Ctrl+A shortcut to select all entries in the Queue tab
* Improved URL Substitutes to support Replace rule .$
* Improved extraction of YouTube video links
* Improved naming files when exporting to a plain directory
* Improved URL Exclusions – it now supports partial keywords
* Added support for embedded Vimeo video
* Improved URL Substitutes to correctly form offline links
* Improved links creation in exported contents.htm file
* Improved finding links in IMG tags
* Improved Buy Now dialog
* Bug Fix: Fixed showing Map entries that use Unicode
* Bug Fix: Fixed redownloading some existing files
* Bug Fix: Fixed used CPU low values display
* Bug Fix: Fixed relative links changes in the export
* Bug Fix: Fixed switching lower display mode tabs on startup
* Bug Fix: Fixed exporting files that end with /aux
* Bug Fix: Fixed collecting E-mail addresses