Driver Genius Professional - a program for driver management (backup, restore corrupted versions, updates, and deletes unnecessary), which has also some potential for hardware diagnostics. Driver Genius can automatically find the drivers for all devices, using data on the installed devices. It works with more than 30 thousand different motherboards, video cards, etc. Database software is constantly updated.
Archiving of all and individual drivers, backup drivers only, not supplied with the operating system.
Restore Driver from previously created backups.
Ability to automatically space drivers in ZIP-archive, including self-extracting.
Identify unknown devices, search and update drivers, auto update drivers via the Internet (only version Professional).
Simple and easy to use wizard backup / restore.
New and improved features:
- Speed up Download Manager driver
- The program automatically detects the best free and fast server for updates
- Setup Wizard is more easy to use
- The View Details button displays information about the need to update drivers
- The program is constantly updated database of new manufactured devices and their drivers
- Improved interface for managing system drivers
- Faster backup driver in the OS
- Accelerated driver update previously installed in the OS
- Improved support for Win Vista, added support for Win 7 and Win Server 2008
Changes in Driver Genius 126.96.36.1996 – 16th May, 2013:
1. Improved compatibility for Windows 8.
2. Improved loading time for hardware info.
3. Improved hardware info. Support Intel Haswell and AMD Kabini. Support latest NVIDIA GeForce GPU and AMD Radeon GPU.
1. Fixed program may crash or freeze on Windows 8 64bit and Windows Server 2012.
2. Minor bug fixes.