Unlocker is an explorer extension that allows you with a simple right-click of the mouse on a file or folder to get rid of error message such as error deleting file or folder, cannot delete folder: it is used by another person or program.
Unlocker is currently supported by the latest Windows editions, including the 64bit ones, provided the dedicated installers are used, thus ensuring seamless integration with the operating system.
The conclusion is as simple as it gets: Unlocker is a must-have tool on all Windows workstations. Millions of Windows users are stuck with locked files every day, so Unlocker should be given at least a try. It is free and the performance of the host computer is not affected by running this software, quite on the contrary.
Helps delete locked files with error messages like:
• Cannot delete file: Access is denied
• There has been a sharing violation.
• The source or destination file may be in use.
• The file is in use by another program or user.
• Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
• Works for Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7
Changes in Unlocker 1.9.2 for 32 and 64 bit – 5/16/2013:
- Improved Installer: Universal installer for both 32 and 64 bit machines
- Fixed Bug: Fixed small memory and behavior bugs
- Promotional feature: Fully optional Delta toolbar.
:) :( :)) :(( =)) :D :P :-O :-? :-SS d( :-* b-( g-) 5-p y-) s-) d-) :-h :X :-f